Most universities and/or colleges will pull your official transcript directly from the Ministry of Education.

You must approve that the university or college that you've applied for has the right to pull your transcript.   It's often part of the application process.

If uncertain, you can visit the StudentTranscripts Service to authorize the release of their transcript data to their chosen post-secondary institutions for admissions purposes.

To register for STS, students must first create a Basic BCeID account. Refer to help documentation for guidance.

Last modified: Saturday, 13 August 2022, 11:26 AM